(new to this forum) How can I report (VIDEO PROOF)

Title.

I tried using the support on the forum but it won't let me send the vido. My girlfriend said I have to do it through In-Game report system which is after the round ends. but she told me this AFTER I left the lobby. So I was wondering if I could talk to a mod to get the video through. We both have Video Proof of the killer lag switching when gates were powered. every survivor called them out on it because we were just fine all round until the end.

Comments

  • The only way is to report after the game, atm.
    They removed other ways to report for some unknown reasons.
    (And yes, it's pretty stupid)

  • @Runiver said:
    The only way is to report after the game, atm.
    They removed other ways to report for some unknown reasons.
    (And yes, it's pretty stupid)

    I wish they would have let us know while in-game because I never touch the in-game report system since it was useless for video reports. :'(

  • @JimHalpert said:

    @Runiver said:
    The only way is to report after the game, atm.
    They removed other ways to report for some unknown reasons.
    (And yes, it's pretty stupid)

    I wish they would have let us know while in-game because I never touch the in-game report system since it was useless for video reports. :'(

    They removed it very recently for some reasons. We used to have a report system from a website, but it disappeared.
    We talked to some mods. Even them are frustrated of the current situation.

    Devs are currently working on a new report system in game tho, that would be more complete. Will it be a nice solution tho ? doubt so, some issues cannot be described better than a video proof.

  • upload to youtube and provide the link to the devs by linking them through the report in game. you will need to use ctrl+v to copy and ctrl+n to paste in game.

  • @Cypraz said:
    upload to youtube and provide the link to the devs by linking them through the report in game. you will need to use ctrl+v to copy and ctrl+n to paste in game.

    I know. I wasn't aware of this before I left the lobby. Devs screwed up by removing other ways to report and not giving any warning to start using the in-game one