Missing pallet in jungle gyms on coldwin
Platform-Xbox
Ive played on Thompson House and Torment Creek and in some jungle gyms there were no pallets, no one had used them either as I was the first person chased
Tagged:
Pending
Platform-Xbox
Ive played on Thompson House and Torment Creek and in some jungle gyms there were no pallets, no one had used them either as I was the first person chased
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've noticed this as well on Coldwin Farm - Rancid Abbitoir. I was so confused as to why I kept downing survivors so easily and nobody kept stunning me. It's not on every iteration of the map, but on some.
Well I was thinking that maybe the pallet remains on the ground weren’t spawning in because I played on autoheaven and there were some pallets missing there as well but I guess not seeing as you’re having a good time playing as killer lol