What does the match rating is used for?
The "did you have fun" rating. Does it serve a purpose? If it does then this feature can possibly be abused? Tell me.
The "did you have fun" rating. Does it serve a purpose? If it does then this feature can possibly be abused? Tell me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently the devs use it to record data for killers/maps and perks
I barely even use it if not at all so i have no idea how this system is used i only used it like 4-5 times in all my dbd games
I guess this goes for most players. I doubt that the Devs will get much Data from it.