When you finally catch those pesky kids in your factory

He did this to everyone lol it was funny watching the glowy survivor figures through the walls. Looked like they were head banging on the ground haha.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckBkokzBZqA

Comments

  • What the hell did you do to that poor Clown that he freaked out like that.
  • What the hell did you do to that poor Clown that he freaked out like that.
    Nothing tbh lol. We started with only 3 survivors. After he killed one we just played normally. As in running for our lives while desperately trying to do 4 generators haha. Once we got caught he just toyed with us. He let the claud pull me off the hook and had me farm a bit and let me leave ^_^
  • I don't think I'd even be mad.
    I didn't know you could interrupt a Mori like that.