Who is your most hated survivor to play against?

I have no idea why but every single killer I go against seems to have a hate boner for Ash. It doesn't matter how good or bad I play they always camp me, tunnel me, or throw the game just to kill me. I even had a killer say "** you Ash" in the end game screen and I played really badly.

Is it true that every killer hates Ash or are there other survivors that are more hated?

Comments

  • It's more likely how the survivor is playing then what character they are playing as.

  • For me, it's Laurie and Nea.

    Nea - Most Nea's I play against are either really toxic or try to be really toxic and fail.

    Laurie - Laurie's almost always bring DS and flashlights, and will blind me with said flashlight any time they get the chance. Laurie's scream also hurts my ears.

  • Dwelves, mostly bald ones... they get in my head as I remember first starting out as killer and I got back to back nonstop toxic ones that would follow me around and troll the whole time.


    I still tunnel them to this day

  • Claudette because they are always either really dumb or really toxic.

1 2 ›