Unable to do anything after interrupting/grabbing a survivor

I played two games this morning and in both games after grabbing a survivor I had a bug occur. I couldn't hook the survivor, they were able to heal while I was carrying them, once they were free I couldn't do anything other then basic attack (I couldn't lunge). It seemed I was also unable to down the survivor I grabbed once they had broke free even after clearly hitting them several times.

1st game I was playing Executioner on The Temple of Purgation. I Grabbed a Feng out of a locker and I couldn't do anything after that except basic attacks. I was unable to use my power, break pallets, kick generators and even after I managed to down another survivor I couldn't pick them up. The Feng also once free was floating in the air still in the being carried animation.

2nd game I was playing Trapper on Lampkin Lane. I grabbed a Jane as she went to vault a pallet and had the same bug. I couldn't hook her or drop her. It was also this game when she healed while I was carrying her.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've got the same problem in my last game. That isn't normal at all and your post is from March ? How could they not fix that ?