End-game needs an improvement...
Stood in practically the same position and can see both gates, I don't even need to move, I can just turn my head left and right every second to see if the survivor was on the gate or not.
Stood in practically the same position and can see both gates, I don't even need to move, I can just turn my head left and right every second to see if the survivor was on the gate or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah thats a common problem, especially on Azarovs, Sanctum of Wrath and Suffocation Pit, they should increase a bit the distance and/or the clutter between doors in a several maps.
Gate spawns need more consistency. Perfect example is asarovs either they are very easy to patrol or nigh impossible