Just add ranked and casual lobby's then work on ranked gameplay
I've seen alot of discussion about the mmr and I agree its not working but I agree there dose need to be a balance with matchmaking and skill. Other games have done things like ranked lobbys where the rules are slightly different. There could be things implamented like a perk baning or even mabye a killer ban system maybe a hex slot unlocked at higher ranks that let's the killer bring one extra hex to help w high ranked swf gen rushers using all the second chance perks. Then casual play can prioritize match macking/loading times and take out things like DC bans (but keep the bp bonus) for a more quick and casual game. this will push the players looking for more competitive gameplay into the ranked lobby where they can be matched with more reliable teammates.
Comments