Question MMR Number (rank)
So I was playing a game with a killer I dont really often play and I 4k an "sweaty" SWF team and expected them to be toxic in the post game chat.
But they were not toxic............. just kidding, of course they were toxic.
But one guy said something really interesting and thats the whole topic of this discussion:
he said something along the lines: "You are not even that good in with this killer, your MMR is just 223"
What does that mean? Did some people hack into the MMR system and found out how it works? Is 223 high? Or did he just bluff to be even more toxic and annoing?
Hope someone has more insight.
Comments
dont worry, atleast I won :D
I was just wondering if he had some info but yeah just bluffing.
If you're not good, what does that make them exactly for losing to you? I've always found it weird people who rag on their opponents skill level. If you win, and call them trash, so what? That just means you didn't accomplish anything because you only beat 'trash'. If you lose, and call them trash, then you have to be super trash or something. It's poor sportsmanship and kind of dumb imo.
Yes hahaha. When they say "Baby-Killer", then I say: "Then you lost to a baby, what does it make you?"
I try to not read comments because there are so many players out there who hate their life and want to impart that crap into the lives of others so dont even give it a second thought and in letting them live rent free inside of your head.
dont worry dude, killers only won like that, when survivors are pepegas, you are at least better than they, lol