SBMM feedback
- The queue times were the exact same, if not longer. On top of this, it liked to match me (and my duo friend) with the same teammates back to back. I don't know if these two are correlated, but its worth mentioning
- Had amazing teammates the majority of the night. There was literally two exceptions, a rank 16 who killed themselves on the first hook, and a Claudette that was working with the killer (it was the same match) everyone else was independent at worst, and godlike at best.
- SBMM took a while to adjust the difficulty of the killer. I'm gonna be honest, the first few killers were absolutely stomped (no I'm not taking it easy, I'm not here to die or let my friend die either.) It took the majority of our play session to get appropriately competent killers (literally just Nurse's and Spirit's).
Comments