About the cosmetic contest
It says all of the eligible areas and Ireland isn’t on the list. Does this mean I can’t enter or is it clumped in with the UK?
Tagged:
Mod
It says all of the eligible areas and Ireland isn’t on the list. Does this mean I can’t enter or is it clumped in with the UK?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd just assume we were clumped in with the UK here, as I can't think of a reason why we wouldn't be included.
Sorry if you're not the right person to tag, but @MandyTalk , do you know anything about this?
Let me double check for you, and I'll get back to you.
Ok Northern Ireland is included as part of the UK. Southern Ireland is not included.
So does that mean sounthern Ireland is out of the contest?
If it's not listed then yes - it's only the Countries that are listed due to the rules that pertain to those Countries.