Terror Radius and Chase Music Bug on Switch
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Issue: Occasionally cannot hear terror radius/chase music.
Frequency: 4 times in the past month.
Description: In 3 instances of playing against Ghost Face, I could not hear his terror radius at all - only a heartbeat. He was not using his stealth ability. I was in chase with him and there was no chase music, only a heartbeat. When other survivors were in chase with him, he did not emit any terror radius either. Again, only the heartbeat. Then, yesterday, I played against a Huntress with the same problem. I thought I was up against a Scratched Mirror Myers, but it was a Huntress with NO HUMMING sound. When she got close to me and started chasing me, there was no chase music - only a heartbeat. A stealthy Huntress is quite game-breaking in my opinion. Please look into this.
Comments
This happened to me yesterday, against a Clown. Could only hear the heartbeat too.