PTB question

So I've always wondered why don't they ever tell you the date the PTB will be over and the chapter will be released because since the All-Kills chapter was in PTB I've been waiting but in the end they say coming soon I just want a date so I can see when it's coming out incase I need to start working harder to earn more bloodpoints because for the past two weeks I've waited till Tuesday went on and saw no update other then bugfixes should they put a date when it'll be released that or it's because it's going to take longer because of random bugs I don't know

Comments

  • It's almost always 3 weeks after ptb starts. DLC will drop on march 23

  • PTB is almost always 1 week available. Then they aim for 2 weeks after PTB closes for release. But they do not want to commit to such a strict schedule in case anything happens that prevents it.

  • because promisses, when broken, cause outrage.

  • If they ever have to change something and delay the chapter a tad bit, then people would be angry. If they never give an official date however, no one can get angry because technically it was never delayed.

  • The PTB ends when the number of concurrent players drops to a certain level. It's not like they have a set date, it depends on community interest. The overall reason they don't give specific dates is because people get pissy when devs delay something, just look at CP2077.