I can't find a game on either side...
Hope this experiment results in you taking a step back on these considered changes.
Hope this experiment results in you taking a step back on these considered changes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try switching to another killer. My Hillbilly is in purgatory. Not enough players on my MMR level or something.
Tried it, no good.
I couldn't find one either. I had to log into an account I never use in order to find a survivor match.
Got instant matches when playing my 2 regular killers. Tried to play huntress which I never usually do and waiting for a looooong time. Less people playing with low MMR I guess so no wonder.