Crossplay question
Question good folks and folkettes. Is it possible for a player in a lobby to have the Crossplay globe but no name at all?
They were "suspicious" in my eyes but I'm lacking info to follow up with. I'm on Xbox.
Question good folks and folkettes. Is it possible for a player in a lobby to have the Crossplay globe but no name at all?
They were "suspicious" in my eyes but I'm lacking info to follow up with. I'm on Xbox.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing they might be a windows store player and just hit space bar idk also xbox player
Yeah they just put *space* as their name