Please don't actually implement this.
Hello. I'm a new player who's only got about 20 hours in the game because I bought it last week. I know my opinion may not be as important because of this. I have grown to like DBD very much. However, this new SBM system is making my experience pretty miserable. Every game today has looked like this:
How am I supposed to be useful for my teammates if I don't have the slightest bit of game sense and the only teachable perk I have unlocked is quick and quiet? I don't have Laurie's perk to help me not die straight off the hook, I don't have Immortal to get myself off the ground so they have to stop what they're doing to come for me and I don't have gifted extension to save people safely because most high rank killers like to come back to the hook after saves. I actually feel like a burden.
I have been playing for over 4 hours and the situation is still the same. I have not met any other new players and have been getting trashtalked a lot by red ranks who rightfully assume I don't know what I'm doing. Isn't it supposed to adjust to my skill level after a while? I understand this is a 24 hour test but if this does get implemented then I think I'll have to stop playing because this has not given me any chance to learn. I just get killed after 20 seconds of chase, then saved off the hook to die shortly after. The game was really fun before today.

Comments
Actually, you don't really need meta perks to do well as survivor. I myself got to red rank as survivor without unlocking any teachable perks.
I know it's not fair for you to play with red ranks, and trashtalk is unacceptable, but i's only 24 hours like you said. After that it'll return to normal, and I doubt they will release SBM any time soon.
My bro
1 in the header it literally says rank dosent matter for match makeing
2 It's only for today
3 your experiences can be great to help the system to figure out what to do for new players
dont worry about metta perks funny enough you had vault build on yes the spine chill and resilience is a real build
and you had more bp at that time than anyone there so not bad
Sorry that you got trash talked my others it happens in this game
Also tip get David and use his were gonna live forever and deadhard it's very helpful at early grind free dlc btw (no shards) also comes with huntress
Just in case you didn't know
Just do gens and stay out of the chases. You can run a quiet build and split gens.
Cause rank doesnt matter or mean you have skill. Never has never will