When can the new chapter be out
Ik know its probably on Tuesday but I would like confirmation or even an estimate of when preferably from a mod
I'm tired of not being able to see haft the cast of survivors on auto haven maps because I'm rg colorblind and a blight main so this update is Christmas for me I get a normal pov and can see on the auto haven maps.
Comments
Next week probably
this tuesday or the one after that. no one knows the exact date yet (no one that is allowed to say it at least)
Unless plans change it will be this coming Tuesday the 23rd.
Mod and devs also don’t want to commit to a date as long as they are not certain they can hold it. And that’s a completely understandable approach, especially with this community. Just imagine the whining when they say it’s the 23rd but then they delay it...