760+ hours and I'm ready to raise a statue for this guy. Once in a blue moon.

image.png image.png

Just wanted to share this moment I've had with this guy tonight.

He seems a really good sport even though he lost and was heavily impressed by my skill & curving.

Games like this, even though they're very rare, make it 110% worth it playing this game and trying your hardest and makes me happy for being a Billy main even after his nerfs and absolutely love it when people recognize the amount of work & dedication I've put into this killer.

Next match I've had a SWF on Ormond when we've all tried our hardest, I still lost cause I can't see scratch marks + my fps dying on that map but it was still wholesome afterwards because they were all good sports about it. Still got one kill at least. I lost 3 gens under 2 min since they were so well coordinated.

If you were to take something out of it....

Just be nice. You'll be remembered. There are enough A-holes in this world already.

Comments

  • This is why I do my best to be positive even when I get walloped(95% of my games) just never seen the point in belittling another bean:/


    As the one useless ass survivor says


    "Be good to one another, we're all in this together",


    I think that was incorrect, correct me if it was

  • One thing I will say is all my survivors were very wholesome today.

    Picked up Hag today hoping for a fairer match with how bad I am with her and even though I brought NOED no one was salty, they were like

    "Its chill it's a perk" when I apologised. Made me feel gooey lol

  • I try to be positive in endgame. If I'm mad, I'll say nothing.