Please tell me SBM is based on hooks not kills?
I dont think I'll get to test but iv seen alot of pictures shared and its worrying to see 3/4 survivors escape so often. I'm hoping the killer had a bunch of hooks in this time but by the looks of bp the game really arent on for long at all. Can anyone give more insight to this? Looking for high skill both roles opinion as I think kills is a sucky measure of skill not to mention Escaping with 20k seems awfully low in a well balanced game. Thanks for anyone who can comment and be honest, I know survivors have it easier so bit concerned if I verse all high skill I'm not gonna get many hooks and will be forced to play less fun (slug,tunnel,run meta maybe even slug camp a hook etc.)
Comments
I hope so unless if baised off the survivors and how many times they are hooked vs that killer with some leeway due to randoms and other things
I dont believe they have ever said how they determine if you rank up or down. I'm very curious how they determine what a "win" is for this game with a thousand random variables per match.
I mean I usually get 3ks with hatch and I'm getting some of the worst survivors I've ever seen (as Wraith, my main killer). Honestly the survivors I got playing Trapper and Hag were more sportsman like and just overall more skilled than what I was getting as Wraith.
so I don't think its kill based