Opinions about second wind and inner strength?

Are good perks?

Second wind seems good but I see few ppl using it. If a survivor performs the healing action with a second survivor helping out, it will activate?

Comments

  • I love inner strength because I can't loop for crap and I don't want to listen to my survivor moaning sensually all the time. Easy, quick heals, activatable at any time.

    Second wind is a little less useful. Getting a full heal before you are hooked is harder than you might suspect, and two heals just isn't worth it, especially if you get tunneled off of the hook. I would much prefer to have inner strength up, get unhooked, and jump into a locker.

  • Nope, you need to heal a full progress bar worth in total, so if you healed 2 people with someone else it would work. Second Wind is nice but it's like a weaker Deliverance, similar conditions for a much weaker effect. Inner Strength is as good as self healing perks get in this game but even it is only mid-high tier.

  • Second Wind>Inner Strength. Both are useful in the right setting though. BT/Second Wind/We'll Make It/Exhaustion is a great build.

  • Inner Strength is a great perk. It's self-balancing, it encourages doing dull totems bugiving a positive effect, and it's pretty much a solo players best friend.

    Second Wind is bad, not because of the broken status or the delayed healing, but because of the insanely specific activation requirement.

  • Second Wind needs something more. If it actually comboed with Deliverance that would be cool. But I think reducing the heal requirement slightly would help.

  • Inner Strength is my favorite healing perk. I always cleanse totems so it's just extra value for me.

  • Inner Strength I think is worth using, but not best of the best. Second Wind I can't speak to as I have not used it personally, but the general consensus seems to be not very high toward it.