I absolutely love how Tier 1 Myers is the sneakiest sneak to ever sneak. Sneaking up on and stabbing or gen grabbing Survivors is fantastic. However, playing that way doesn't work vs all teams or on all maps... so... Tier 3 is there for if/when I need the extra mobility and power. Also Tier 2 is still pretty stealthy and Tier 3 can easily be used to be like "Guess what? *SURPRISE INSTA DOWNS*!"
Maybe I was doing it wrong, but as Ghostface I felt like I was playing a really weird version of peekaboo with the Survivors. It just didn't do it for me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface is stronger, but Myers is more fun to play
I absolutely love how Tier 1 Myers is the sneakiest sneak to ever sneak. Sneaking up on and stabbing or gen grabbing Survivors is fantastic. However, playing that way doesn't work vs all teams or on all maps... so... Tier 3 is there for if/when I need the extra mobility and power. Also Tier 2 is still pretty stealthy and Tier 3 can easily be used to be like "Guess what? *SURPRISE INSTA DOWNS*!"
Maybe I was doing it wrong, but as Ghostface I felt like I was playing a really weird version of peekaboo with the Survivors. It just didn't do it for me.
Ghostface if you want more viable killer. I played a lot of Myers and love him but Ghostface is just better.