When you find a game you were streamed in
I had my first game I knew for a fact I was streamed in on Twitch. My wife watched while I played and I chimed in after the game (the stream was delayed anyways). I played my 3rd game as plague but ended up doing well. Its refreshing having a game that isn't toxic and survivors are actually encouraging
Comments
That’s nice to hear. Was practising hillbilly against a streamer and they complimented my gameplay when I dropped by it was very encouraging!
Yeah its nice having people be genuinely pretty nice. I went back and watched it before they knew I was on their channel and they weren't Jerks or anything.
It was interesting seeing from the other side how I did though. Some parts I felt really good about and some I cringed lol
At least to my knowledge, I've never been streamed. My friend did catch Monto streaming though, he even got put in one of his videos.
First big content creator I went against (to my knowledge) is Puppers. And he was going for Adept Freddy. I only had about 200 hours at the time and was an actual meghead. It was livestreamed but the match was uploaded to his channel and last time I checked its still there
EDIT: Just checked, he unlisted/removed it
It's indeed refreshing to have a nice streamer say gg after the game and chatting abit afterwards. Lovely brake from the toxicity that usually spews after a game.
I've been on people's streams and played against them and with them countless times(most red rank players are streamers) bigger names include Dowsey and Truetalent. Both experiences Id love to forget(I'm not the best player sooo they weren't fans of my boosted gameplay lol)
I did once make a stream of about 100 people laugh they're butt's off memeing about though. Never gonna forget that😊