No heartbeat?
Well, I just played a match against a Hag in Haddonfield. Problem was she absolutely never had a terror radius. She didn’t have insidious, and even then, she was moving so it wouldn’t make sense anyway. She did have the Grandma’s Heart I think its called, but nobody had activated any trap, like if she had this 0 Terror Radius the whole match. She also could instantly hit you when you activated a trap (you know that teleport animation she does before she is able to do anything), and, because of my good luck, I got tunneled the whole match, while she was camping the hook, I never heard a heartbeat.
I tried asking him if it was bugged or something, but he has his PS profile in private, so...
Is this some common bug Im not aware of?
I tried asking him if it was bugged or something, but he has his PS profile in private, so...
Is this some common bug Im not aware of?
Comments
It's a bug.
Did she have rusty shackles, monitor and abuse, disfigured ear?