Does Alert reveal the killers aura when they close hatch?

Just a little question I had. I'm not sure if closing the hatch counts as a break action so I was wondering if anyone else happens to know if during this interaction, the killer is revealed via Alert?

Also bonus question I don't wanna make another thread for: does Whispers go off when a survivor is in a locker in its radius?

Comments

  • I don't think Alert has ever shown me the killers Aura when they close hatch.

    Whispers activates no matter what. If they're in a locker, on the ground, on a hook, eating a taco, it doesn't matter. It's activated.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I don't think Alert has ever shown me the killers Aura when they close hatch.

    Whispers activates no matter what. If they're in a locker, on the ground, on a hook, eating a taco, it doesn't matter. It's activated.

    Thank you so much!! I'll have to be more wary of eating tacos around the killer moving forward.

  • You can think of the "Break Action" as anything Brutal Strength works on.