The Docter should be DLC
Pls comment whether you think she should be DLC or not. I think he should cause he is so OP. It may be me but I really do think he should be DLC.
Pls comment whether you think she should be DLC or not. I think he should cause he is so OP. It may be me but I really do think he should be DLC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hes a dlc on pc
For many players, Doctor is already DLC.
PC starts with:
Console starts with:
Some Xbox players may have received the Curtain Call DLC from the gamepass as well.
As people have said on here, he's DLC on PC. He's not OP though, he's just annoying to play against.
He is DLC. And he's not even remotley overpowered, he's like on the low end of mid tier/high end of low tier, and that is with his absolute best addon+perk setups and on a good map for him.