PLEASE DEVS GET RID OF WALKING

Walking is to op pls nerf

Comments

  • Laughs in fixated.

  • @Shaped said:

    Laughs in fixated.

    Like is it possible to fixate walking without making the game super unbaleced

  • "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of sprinting away, you're walking right to me?"

    "I can't pebble the ######### out of you without staying in your TR"

  • @Lexilogo said:

    "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of sprinting away, you're walking right to me?"

    "I can't pebble the ######### out of you without staying in your TR"

    "oh ho, then come as close as you like!

    Too slow, too slow, PWYF is the ultimate move speed perk!"

  • But these boots are made for walking.

    So that's just what they'll do

  • @Lexilogo said:

    "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of sprinting away, you're walking right to me?"

    "I can't pebble the ######### out of you without staying in your TR"

    dbd had a stone ocean dlc???

  • Baby... you make me wanna WALK!


    Like a CAMEL!