Very rarely, and when I do its usually an easy escape.
I can count on two hands the amount of times I've been in a Twins game.
And most of those are me playing them.
I've had more games where I could see the facing the twins prompt then when I couldn't, i have played about 150 hours since she released
I'd say atleast once a game session, they're pretty common on ps4 with crossplay off. Killers I rarely see are Blight, Plague, Demo, Wraith and Nurse.
I forget they exist half the time.
Luckily I don't ever see this killer
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very rarely, and when I do its usually an easy escape.
I can count on two hands the amount of times I've been in a Twins game.
And most of those are me playing them.
I've had more games where I could see the facing the twins prompt then when I couldn't, i have played about 150 hours since she released
I'd say atleast once a game session, they're pretty common on ps4 with crossplay off. Killers I rarely see are Blight, Plague, Demo, Wraith and Nurse.
I forget they exist half the time.
Luckily I don't ever see this killer