How Survivor feels against Twins
https://clips.twitch.tv/UnsightlySucculentStarDeIlluminati-wmg4XOn9JjD9YddY
Probably the best summary of what its like
Probably the best summary of what its like
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trust me, it isn't any fun to play them either.
You either play the slug/camp game or you lose against competent Survivors.
They aren't super well-designed, imo.
Yeah happens with oni sometimes too where you’re like “oh wait the games over?.
This is why I like running Deerstalker on Twins. Helps keep track of the survivors.
I like playing against the twins. It's fun and I started using unbreakable more.
I'm gonna go against the flow here, I like going against twins. Kicking that goblin just lightens my mood for the day.
This is PEAK DbD right here. Can't think of a more well-designed killer than The Twins. Proxy camping from across the map and 4-man slugging being the only win condition, just how do you come up with these amazing ideas BHVR :)))))