From the info we got about trickster's power changes, I wanna see the communities response towards if they like Tricksters power or not
I mean I like the idea of his power but it's just too weak rn.
In terms of strength, he's terrible
I love the idea of tricksters power but the execution of it could be a lot better.
Basically he's like Plague except he's worse then her in practically every way. I'll be genuinely surprised if they manage to fix him in the future.
I like the concept but the current implementation doesn't seem strong.
What everyone else has said, good idea, bad/weak execution.
I love the idea, but it actuality it's terrible.
He looks like he has hints of Trickster from DC comics (and Jared Leto Joker) but without all the cool gadgets that would make him a "trickster".
I think the concept is cool but he's too weak for me to enjoy
Hilariously underpowered and poorly designed. I really dont know how they thought this power was acceptable.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean I like the idea of his power but it's just too weak rn.
In terms of strength, he's terrible
I love the idea of tricksters power but the execution of it could be a lot better.
Basically he's like Plague except he's worse then her in practically every way. I'll be genuinely surprised if they manage to fix him in the future.
I like the concept but the current implementation doesn't seem strong.
What everyone else has said, good idea, bad/weak execution.
I love the idea, but it actuality it's terrible.
He looks like he has hints of Trickster from DC comics (and Jared Leto Joker) but without all the cool gadgets that would make him a "trickster".
I think the concept is cool but he's too weak for me to enjoy
Hilariously underpowered and poorly designed. I really dont know how they thought this power was acceptable.