New offering

Something that increases grass or weeds for hiding but slightly decreases the amount pallets..... 

Any other ideas for offerings or items that could be implemented? 

Comments

  • I know they've discounted it before, but I'd love to see weather effects. Heavy rain, snow, etc
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Something that increases grass or weeds for hiding but slightly decreases the amount pallets..... 

    Any other ideas for offerings or items that could be implemented? 

    why did you post this again?

  • Bravo0413 said:
    Something that increases grass or weeds for hiding but slightly decreases the amount pallets..... 

    Any other ideas for offerings or items that could be implemented? 
    Doctor would love more survivor stealth.. 
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Something that increases grass or weeds for hiding but slightly decreases the amount pallets..... 

    Any other ideas for offerings or items that could be implemented? 

    why did you post this again?

    I repeatedly tapped the post button because it wouldn't load lol 🤗
  • Bravo0413 said:
    Something that increases grass or weeds for hiding but slightly decreases the amount pallets..... 

    Any other ideas for offerings or items that could be implemented? 
    Doctor would love more survivor stealth.. 
    I feel the whole game would love more stealth 
  • Bravo0413 said:
    Bravo0413 said:
    Something that increases grass or weeds for hiding but slightly decreases the amount pallets..... 

    Any other ideas for offerings or items that could be implemented? 
    Doctor would love more survivor stealth.. 
    I feel the whole game would love more stealth 
    I said that because Doctor is anti-stealth lol. 
  • Bravo0413 said:
    Bravo0413 said:
    Something that increases grass or weeds for hiding but slightly decreases the amount pallets..... 

    Any other ideas for offerings or items that could be implemented? 
    Doctor would love more survivor stealth.. 
    I feel the whole game would love more stealth 
    I said that because Doctor is anti-stealth lol. 
    I know lol...