Nice matchmaking tho
Matchingmaking funcionando como deveria
Matchingmaking funcionando como deveria
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The way some people complain, you'd think this would be "working as intended"
lol
it the other way around for me be rank 13 killer with all red ranks.
but nothing right here
"Rank doesn't matter."
when i was in the 13 rank that is all i was getting too, i havent played in a while but i am rank 1 killer, so it wasnt a problem, but this one just made me feel bad
I feel bad too if I got a match like that but I don't get that much mostly survivors 6 to 7 ranks higher then me.