Problem with Matchmaking

Hello there, there seems to be errors with who you get machted. There is no fun to be had like this no progress no nothing. Even the surviors pity me.

Unbenannt.png

• Platform

Pc

• Description of the issue

gameplay not fun my rank is ignored when matches

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

Play as Killer

• How often does this occur

ALOT

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've played a few games for the past few days. When I play survivor it takes a while to find a match. When I play killer it matches instantly. It seems that there aren't a lot of killer players, so it matches you mostly to the players who have been waiting for a while, hence higher ranks. I only recently started playing only survivors cause when I rank up for a killer I rank up for only 1 killer with one power. So when I want to change a killer to get to know his power I don't start at rank 20, but at rank 10-9 and it's unfun. I don't know what suits him best, I don't have a lot of perks on him and I get discouraged to play killer in general. I usually wait for rank reset and then I try new killers at lower levels

  • This is really urgent if u dont want to lose players

    fail2.JPG

    The Matchmaking is flawed please fix this