is this a bug?
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/951608762
idk what this legacy 3 claud did there. I downed her and she insta healed then disappeared
Tagged:
Mod
idk what this legacy 3 claud did there. I downed her and she insta healed then disappeared
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, if you look frame by frame you will see she was self-caring after turning the corner, the moment she fully healed you hit her and the downed animation plays due to latency. That sucks.
I think @Pior_Morte has it spot on there, from watching that a couple of times on slow mode.
Wow that's really unlucky then, the game can be deceiving sometimes!
Yea, if you watch the portraits it's easier to tell. It pops clean, then instantly turns injured again