Is there ever going to be an upper limit on player's ping?

Is there ever going to be an upper limit on player's ping? Or at least let us see it in the lobby so I can choose not to play with 450 ping players.

Comments

  • Not sure what's worse.

    1000 ping survivors or 1000 ping killers....

    I'm looking at you Claudette. And you Freddy, ya dried grape looking arse.

    --------

    I feel your pain.

    I've had a match yesterday as Freddy against some really laggy survivors. I've had instances where I would down someone, and 2 seconds later I'd have the pallet drop on my face. Or random pallets just dropping by themselves. It was either lag or the fact that I was playing at 3 AM making me see things...

  • @Pilot said:

    Not sure what's worse.

    1000 ping survivors or 1000 ping killers....

    I'm looking at you Claudette. And you Freddy, ya dried grape looking arse.

    --------

    I feel your pain.

    I've had a match yesterday as Freddy against some really laggy survivors. I've had instances where I would down someone, and 2 seconds later I'd have the pallet drop on my face. Or random pallets just dropping by themselves. It was either lag or the fact that I was playing at 3 AM making me see things...

    "It was either lag or the fact that I was playing at 3 AM making me see things..."

    Why can't it be both? ;)