Can we please have a real Cheater Report System BHVR?
Just today I ran into an old cheater I have known for well over a half of year now, been seeing him in some games here and there ever so rarely, 1-5 times a month or so. Even to this very day, that cheater is still playing with his same old account. I actually reported that guy with evidence and submitted the ticket the first day I witnessed his cheats, I did the whole tedious process to report that person and I bet I am not the only one. Yet... that guy is still free to play this game with his cheats on. Are you freaking kidding me?! No wonder people do not bother to report cheaters anymore.
Not only did I ran into this old cheater I have seen many times already, but I managed to run into three games in a row with a different cheater in the match. I am talking about clear as day cheats here, not stealth cheats. Wake up BHVR, we have Killers flying in the air now and these people don't get reported because of your outdated report system. They are literally making a fool out of the community, and we can not even leave the matches because of the increasing penalty for each match we DC. If I can not report cheaters the normal modernized way like in other games, at least let us leave the match. I know the game sucks with no penalty to DC, we all been there, but let me tell you, the game sucks even more with having to put up with cheaters, some of whom even hold the game hostage!
Comments
After facing flying huntress ghostface like 5 times i don't even bother with reporting now i just try to survive as long as possible. (Which is never long lol)