Selfcare Archive Challenge
Could someone post me once the English variant of the Selfcare task? I think there is a mistake in the German translation and I am not doing something right.
Thanks a lot! <3
Could someone post me once the English variant of the Selfcare task? I think there is a mistake in the German translation and I am not doing something right.
Thanks a lot! <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Zuruas The task where you have to heal yourself completely within a radius of 10 meters with self-care.
In the current Tome.
How to do it: Put on the self care perk. Just simply 99% your healing in the corner and finish the self heal when killer is within 10 meters. Done.
I had tried that, it didn't work. But I will try it again and get back to you if not. Thanks for the help. <3
Also tried it and it didn't work. Shall have to mess around some more!
Edit: So it worked, I probably just wasn't close enough the first time.
You are absolutely right! I was not close enough. I finally got the challenge done.
<3