Letters from the Fog: Deathslinger on Ormond
I was Meg in a ponytail with my prestige outfit.
You were basic skin Deathslinger.
I stood still when you closed the hatch and waved at you to kill me, so you shot me and started shaking your head while reeling me in. When I was downed you started spinning and shooting in the air. Then you spammed the reload while I was sacrificed. I love you with my whole heart and laughed hard enough I actually clapped, thank you for being entertaining and ggs lol!!! ;w; <3
Comments
Who else read the first two lines and thought this was going to be a lemon Fanfic?
Ok, just me then... Thanks for the wholesome content, by the way. :)
Lemon??? I haven't heard that term in so long!! I'd say this is leading up to more of a lime fanfic tho lol :)!
True that, lol. XD