Clown Rework QoL Suggestion.

The response time in regards to changing bottle types when tapping the reload button should be independent of all other cool downs that prohibit any other action.

In set ups where it’s necessary to place both a Tonic at one location and an Antidote at another in very quick succession, it’s frustrating thinking I’ve switched bottle types only to find I’m throwing an additional bottle of the previously selected bottle type.

I believe Clown should be able to freely, rapidly switch bottle types at all times, ready to use once a cool down ends.

Comments

  • Sure thing, I don't see how an issue could really emerge from Clown switching bottle types "too quickly".

    As a sidenote, maybe Clown should have some small audio cue on bottle switches? I don't think that's currently a thing and it might help provide some nice subconscious assurance.

  • Def something he needs

    People really aren't utilizing the yellow bottles as much as they could and part of me thinks it's because it's quite clunky swapping

    Making the swap button the same as the reload one is also a bit annoying

  • @Lexilogo said:

    Sure thing, I don't see how an issue could really emerge from Clown switching bottle types "too quickly".

    As a sidenote, maybe Clown should have some small audio cue on bottle switches? I don't think that's currently a thing and it might help provide some nice subconscious assurance.

    There is an audio cue, but it’s quiet. Too quiet to be heard over chase music and ambient noise.