Bloodweb shows Perk is not Claimed

I played 1 match as survivor, allotcated some bloodpoints. The last option I allocated into was the perk "This is not Happening". Closed the bloodweb. Started a new match with another character. Match ended, went back to Cheryl. Attempted to allocate points, I see the perk "This is not Happening" not claimed. I tried to claim it and it gives me that sound the web usually gives when you are trying to claim something that isn't adjacent to something that has been claimed. i tried changing characters, leaving the menu, coming back but it still looks this way. When I go into my perks for Cheryl the perk "This is not Happening" is there at the correct Tier as if it was claimed.

This is the first time today that I see this. I am able to claim other things and if I try to finish the web it finishes so it looks like it's just a visual/auditory bug but thought I would report it anyways.

I am a PC player via Steam.

image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments