New Killer: The Groom
Eddie Gluskin (aka The Groom) from Outlast would be a terrifying new killer.
His map could be similar to his area in the game, just with less lockers. 
Eddie Gluskin (aka The Groom) from Outlast would be a terrifying new killer.
His map could be similar to his area in the game, just with less lockers. 
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm all for it. I think he should also sing just like in Outlast, and like the Huntress hums in DbD right now.
That would be pretty amazing.
Agree he would fit pretty well.
Haven't seen this weirdo since years now, and i just noticed how much he look like Ed Gein.
Even the haircut is spot on.
not a bad idea
And they might as well do the whole level in nightvision. I'm just wondering how the Groom would react to the female survivors.
Wasn't this guy straight up trying to make the protagonist of Outlast 'his' ?
I'm afraid of what his power could be ๐