Should I use Enduring on Hillbilly or LF?
The thing is they have chainsaws that destroy the pallet instantly, so swinging through it is not a good choice. Only M1 killers make the most out of it.
The thing is they have chainsaws that destroy the pallet instantly, so swinging through it is not a good choice. Only M1 killers make the most out of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think Enduring is good on any killer, except Nurse. And don't forget: it helps against DS too.
I would use Spirit Fury w/ Enduring on any killer (except nurse)
I've been wondering the same thing myself. I've been leaning towards yes on LF, but I'm not sure if I want to use Ruin or PGTW instead (My current LF build only has one perk to slow the game down, which is Overcharge). As for Billy, I can't decide between Enduring or Whispers and PGTW or Ruin (Billy's mobility helps make PGTW effective but it only works for one gen and I only have 30 seconds to use it while Ruin has a permanent effect but it's a hex perk and can easily be destroyed).
Enduring is extremely good. Yes, I would say it's one of Billy's best perks. The problem with your tactic on Billy is once you start facing competent survivors, they will easily start juking you at pallets because they know you will respect the pallets. Why do you think Billy's face is so screwed up? He's Billy AKA Pallet Face bro, never respect pallets.
Second, it doesn't matter if you chainsaw pallets or not. You have to M1 on Billy otherwise you will be looped for years. If you are relying on the chain saw to always down survivors, you are playing Billy wrong. Respecting pallets and always chainsawing will lose you time/downs. I know it's fun to be greedy with the chainsaw but the difference between a good billy and an average billy is knowing when to M1.
There's some killers you can get away with it on, but Billy and LF are definitely not one.