Does Sloppy Butcher's mangled effect affect LF's chainsaw?
I'm thinking about using it on him
I'm thinking about using it on him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Injuring a player with Sloppy Butcher will cause Mangled and Hemorage, regardless of how you damage them.
That being said Sloppy isn't that good on Leatherface. Its main strength is when you're using it for the tracking ability, which isn't that useful on LF.
I'd like to use it on his chainsaw so when I hook them, they still suffer from the mangled and hemorrage effects, so I get the insta down and the slow heals. The tracking ability is just a bonus
If you want to slow their healing run Rusty or Begrimed chains. You're better off running something like Bamboozle or Nurse's or some of Spirit's new perks or hell even just LF's three uniques instead of Sloppy. Most of Leatherfaces addons are largely useless anyways other than reduced chainsaw charge time.
But all that being said run the build you like, and if it works for you that's great. The meta is a suggestion, not a rule. And honestly if you're concerned about meta just don't play Leatherface. :P