Well rip trickster

The possible decent killer is now never gonna be played they made 3 change. From ptb to live

change 1 a qol change dont have to hold m1 when in main event

Change 2 apparently this wasn't a bug trickster dosent lose knives when in main even

Change 3 trick knives/ richoshe knives now bounce twice before breaking but now don't have the increased laceration


So they took one of his only 2 good addons removed the good added more uniqueness.

Haven't addressed the window to activate main event .

Or addressed his base kit issue .

Well we have another ilusive twins case on our hands 2 weeks after launch

dont mind me I'm going to cry in my bed over the potential this killer could of had

but I guess forget the community's suggestions.

And I think I'm done dont know what's going on in behavior rn but it's not good nothing but dissapoiments since hallowed blight event

. Almost what 6 months and the only decent things are the map reworks and even then the game is questionable so let's see how haddon field gonna hold.

Tldr:

sloppy changes

missed big things that the community pointed

I think I'm done

Repeated Disappointment over the last 6 months.

You know you messed up when people are more happy for wraith and blight changes than your next chapter.

Comments

  • Press F in chat to honor the poor soul😥

  • You call the map reworks decent? The Game is currently the worst map they've ever put out, Campbell's chapel has some of the worst window spawns I've ever seen, groaning storehouse now has stronger windows again which is almost an infinite especially against slow killers, and in general a lot of the maps received stronger tiles that cucks the killers that can't counter loops.

    But hey we got more breakable walls, those are always fun.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    You call the map reworks decent? The Game is currently the worst map they've ever put out, Campbell's chapel has some of the worst window spawns I've ever seen, groaning storehouse now has stronger windows again which is almost an infinite especially against slow killers, and in general a lot of the maps received stronger tiles that cucks the killers that can't counter loops.

    But hey we got more breakable walls, those are always fun.

    No no maybe i mis spoke but I said it was questionable hopefully changed again in 2 years knowing behavior

  • I get a kick out of the people on twitter responding like "Oh he looks so cool, can't wait to main him gonna be so good" and it's like oh man....you poor soul you are going to get bullied SO hard.