What should i do?
The matchmaking is really fun. The killer comes and after 5 sec i know hes new. Surprisingly he is smart enough and gives up. The next target is easier. Two hits in 10secs and Kate is down. Now i have two choices: take aggro whatever it takes or my team dies like flies.
Luckily it is enough to run in the killers view in a deadzone to start a chase. But should i otherwise teabag or similar? I dont want to lose the game, but i dont want to bully a killer.
The chase is a joke. I need to wait for the killer, so he dont loses me. I reach the exit gate and what waits there? A teabagging and flashlight clicking Kate. Im so done.
Comments
Lol what did i just read
This is why I'd wish they'd a 'slap' gesture to the 'point' and 'come here' gestures that we already have. Lol.