Killer experiment

I tried a simple experiment over the last few days. I spent 25 matches going for 4 hook 4 kill games and getting as low hook numbers as possible and still getting 4 kills.

Then I spent 25 matches going for 12 hooks and 4 kills.

This was very simple to do obviously but I was using it to measure not just how many 4 kill matches I got but how it's almost a completely different game when you go for hooks.

I noticed 3 main points in this.

1. Going for 12 hooks almost always gives the 4th survivor hatch

2. Going for as few hooks as possible gives you more 4k matches, but 24/25 of the matches had end game hate messages in chat. While the 12 hooks games only had 3/25 with hate messages in chat.

3. The 5th generator popped in 17/25 of the 12 hook games even though I averaged 3.2 kills. The average time for the 5th generator to pop was 4 min 2 seconds.

4. End game collapse perks help a lot more if you go for 12 hooks, this made me think maybe NOED isn't toxic as if you use NOED you actually will probably be going for 12 hooks.

Side note: to go for 12 hooks I had to sweat as hard as possible and tunnel every once and awhile, but going for the 4hook was actually less sweaty.

Comments