killer devout emblem scoring is bugged

I tried to complete some adept killer achievement on steam last night and got some decent 4Ks with 10-11 hooks, but my devout emblems were silver. So I didn't get the adept achievement that I deserved. It's frustrating, and many other players reported the same issue. Will it be fixed in the next patch?

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Finished a game as Pig, in which I got 4 hook sacrifices with 12 hooks, and only got devout silver emblem. 

    Survivors were David, David, Meg and Meg. I was Pig. It was The MacMillan Estate - Groaning Storehouse map.

    Considering there is a current Tome Challenge to get gold devout emblems, this is very frustrating.

    It seems either only the first 2 hooks are being counted, or that survivor hooks only count 10% each, not 20%.

    Devout Bug.PNG Devout Bug2.PNG


  • @Brus said:

    Finished a game as Pig, in which I got 4 hook sacrifices with 12 hooks, and only got devout silver emblem. 

    Survivors were David, David, Meg and Meg. I was Pig. It was The MacMillan Estate - Groaning Storehouse map.

    Considering there is a current Tome Challenge to get gold devout emblems, this is very frustrating.

    It seems either only the first 2 hooks are being counted, or that survivor hooks only count 10% each, not 20%.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/150MJ4073T56/devout-bug-png.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/H36NDDO6IP6Y/devout-bug2-png.png

    Oh man, I feel you. I hope devs will solve it soon. I planned to play killers more next week, but I wouldn't play killers if this bug still exists.

  • just got 2 iridescent and 1 gold (and 1 silver) and i didn't get credit for the "3 emblems of gold or better" challenge. how many games am i going to have to do?

  • I'm also facing the same problem :(

  • @Murderopolis said:

    just got 2 iridescent and 1 gold (and 1 silver) and i didn't get credit for the "3 emblems of gold or better" challenge. how many games am i going to have to do?

    Spilling blood on the current tome is 3 gold DEVOUT emblems or better.. so 3 matches minimum.. however theres a bug with the actual devout emblem scoring, on console it seems to be mainly player disconnects arent credited so survivors are now dc to prevent killers poppin anything more than a silver.

  • on lerys institute seems to be working. Maybe on some others maps it's working too

    Edit: The Game map

    Also Hawkins laboratory with 12 hooks got gold devout

  • @wojtech said:

    on lerys institute seems to be working. Maybe on some others maps it's working too

    Edit: The Game map

    Did it work with a player disconnecting on lerys.. because the disconnection is the issue, its not scoring the standard 20 point for it

  • @BreaknBlonde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032269#Comment_2032269

    Did it work with a player disconnecting on lerys.. because the disconnection is the issue, its not scoring the standard 20 point for it

    I'm not sure, I have got gold devout with not less than 10 hooks progress and not as described in the devout emblem

  • I got devout silver emblem despite 4K without DC. It should be gold or iri.

  • Every damn tome a new buggy challenge - I wonder how long it will take until this one gets fixed...

  • I've been having issues too, 11 hooks only scores a gold devout

  • Ok, so I just got another 4k as Myers, and I got 50 devout points, which is a silver devout emblem. But it should be 90 devout points as a gold devout emblem, which is composed of 80 points for everyone sacrificed and 10 points for everyone getting hooked. 2 weeks and this issue is still not solved, and no staff has responded. What is the point of this forum if BHVR doesn't fix its ######### bug?