New Hag Skin Set (one skin part is missing in the shop)

So I wanted to buy the new Hag skin (Bile Beldam), but I noticed that one skin part is missing in the shop (green hair).

I think the hair part was separately released in rift 2 or 3 (probably by mistake), but why would they do this in the shop again now ?

The skin just looks incomplete if you buy it like that.

Does anybody know why they did this ?

Comments

  • Imma be honest, I don't think they ever released the head for that cosmetic. And if they did, they must've not released it because it is in another rift. Could be wrong tho.

  • Yeah I just found an older youtube video which shows all the rift 3 cosmetics and there is the last part of that skin. (Dreaded Husks)

    But why wouldn´t they put it in the shop now as a whole set ?? It´s obvious that this last part is exactly for that skin set...

    I wanted to buy it but it just looks incomplete -.-