Crossplay

Is it possible to release crossplay between pc xbox and PS4 for dbd? I don’t see any negatives about it, it will just shorten the wait time from what it seems like

Comments

  • @CthulhuSE said:
    Is it possible to release crossplay between pc xbox and PS4 for dbd? I don’t see any negatives about it, it will just shorten the wait time from what it seems like

    Steering, aiming, and 3rd person movement work different, and have mechanics possible on console vs PC, but not both. Sharp 360 is only on console. Momentum 360 and moonwalk is only on PC. not to mention chat would be a problem, and PC aiming in general is better.

  • Don’t see Sony having too many issues with PC Cross play. Final Fantasy 14 is already PS4/PC cross play.
  • The biggest "issue" so to speak that I can see with crossplay is people's aims.
    A PC is objectively better at aiming in any game, and this would be no exception.

    Other than that I can't think of issues.

  • Crossplay isn't something we are exploring with our current peer to peer set up.

  • @not_Queen said:
    Crossplay isn't something we are exploring with our current peer to peer set up.

    Will it be a possibility in the future if BHVR switched to using dedicated servers?

  • Sony doesent want anything to do with crossplay
  • @not_Queen
    i have a sugestion: what if you can create a mode with crossplay?
    I mean, two modes: the normal (play only with the same plataform), and the crossplay (play with other plataform) So, we can decide what we want to play (but im not sure if it is possible)

  • @hikm50 said:
    Sony doesent want anything to do with crossplay

    yup

  • @hikm50 said:
    Sony doesent want anything to do with crossplay

    They just don't want XBox and Switch. They're chill with PC.
    It's just Sony's response on Nintendo's lacking Security and Microsoft suddenly trying to be the nice guy after they didn't want Cross-Play on XB360

  • I hope we get it crossplay I have alot of family that plays pc while I'm on ps4

  • @not_Queen said:

    Crossplay isn't something we are exploring with our current peer to peer set up.

    What about a linked account of some sort? I would buy the game on multiple platforms if my cosmetics and character progression transferred over.

  • Maybe dedicated server @not_Queen

  • The only crossplay you are going to see for the time being is a girl dressed up as Trapper or a boy dressed up as Huntress