Why is the Switch port so dark?
Quick question for all to answer; recently got the Switch port of DBD and it's so hard to see anything. Anyone know why this is?
Quick question for all to answer; recently got the Switch port of DBD and it's so hard to see anything. Anyone know why this is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Check to see if the brightness is turned up on your console/monitor/TV.
All versions are super dark, just PC have better options to deal with it.
I play on xbox and some maps i may as well be wearing a blindfold.
I'm playing handheld, and it's on max brightness.
I feel that; I can't see anything on MacMillain; genuinely surprised they didn't bother to put in Graphics options on the console ports - even mobile has that.