Lightborn question
Do survivors get the killer blind score event if the killer has lightborn or not?
Do survivors get the killer blind score event if the killer has lightborn or not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I am correct, no you will not, the beam affect will also not play out either
Yeah I assume if the killer is in fact not blinded then they don't get scoring for blinding.
I tried that perk and you wil not get blind by the effect. Only a little bit blur animation will be happened when they use their flaslights and the aura of the survivor will be showed to you for certain amount of secs.
Goooooooood